Free Cancellation & postponing: All new tours booked and confirmed for travel time between 29th June 2021 until 31st December 2022 shall be allowed for free cancellation and postponed to a favourable date of your choice. No cancellation fees shall be charged for the already confirmed tour for any Covid related reason.
A Forever standing Deposit: Your confirmed deposit payments for a trip between 29th June 2021 until 31st December 2022 shall always be valid even when you ever cancel or postpone the trip for a any reason related to Covid 19. This Confirmed booking can also be passed on to a friend, relative or can be partly passed on as a donation to one of our conservation & Sustainability initiatives. Whichever choice you opt for.
Open Booking dates: A booking for a trip with Gorilla Walking safaris can be made and re-booked for any favourable or flexible dates again between 29th June 2021 until 31st December 2022 at no extra costs with Covid 19 related reasons until a guest is ready and comfortable to travel.
More Flexible policies….
1. There is a free cancellation or postponement until 30 days before the travel date, with 100% deposit refundable. Specific itineraries may be excluded from the policy, and your Travel Expert will advise you of any particular terms relevant to your booking during the consultation phase. Where suppliers offer postponement but not a refund, we will only pass on the supplier charges applied.
2. Within 40 days of the travel date, if travel bans relating to Covid-19 remain in place, we will work with our suppliers to extend or revise these terms. Otherwise, our standard cancellation terms apply.
3. For any bookings cancelled, we will apply cancellation policies of the booked properties.
4. Regarding gorilla & chimp permits, The Authority has reviewed its reservation, booking, and cancellation guidelines as follows:
a. Travellers whose travels have been affected by coronavirus will not be charged for a reschedule at a later date. Provided, the request is made before the tracking date. Only two reschedules will be allowed for any activity, the reschedule of permits is subject to availability
b. As Usual any cancellation request will follow the existing cancellation policy from Uganda Wildlife Authority
– More than 90 days before the tracking date, a 25% cancellation fee
– 89 to 46 days before the tracking date, 50% cancellation fee
– 45 to 9 days before the tracking date, 75% cancellation fee
– 8 to 0 days before the tracking date, 100% cancellation fee